søndag 3. april 2011

Siste del av: To Have Done with the Judgement of God, Antonin Artaud

      NO
then
to negation;

and this point
comes when they press me,

when they pressure me
and when they handle me
until the exit
from me
of nourishment,
of my nourishment
and its milk,

and what remains?

That I am suffocated;

and I do not know if it is an action
but in pressing me with questions this way
until the absence
and nothingness
of the question
they pressed me
until the idea of body
and the idea of being a body
was suffocated
in me,

and it was then that I felt the obscene

and that I farted
from folly
and from excess
and from revolt
at my suffocation.

Because they were pressing me
to my body
and to the very body


and it was then
that I exploded everything
because my body
can never be touched.


-------
http://ndirty.cute.fi/~karttu/tekstit/artaud.htm

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar